LifePrep is a place to learn & apply God's Word. Class subjects rotate every 4-6 weeks and often cover a variety of topics ranging from Biblical finances to parenting to overcoming anxiety.
LifePrep classes are led by qualified individuals who have extensive knowledge of their topic.
These classes meet on Sunday morning at 9:15am.
- Digital Parenting - Navigating The Digital World - sign up here
Check with the welcome desk to find a class that's right for you!
- GPreKids Lifeprep - Gkids Wing: Blue Room - led by Mrs. Ann Bradford who teaching through Great Commission Publications bible program. Learn more here!
- GKids LifePrep - Gkids Wing: Green Room is led by a rotation of teachers and meets in the OS. 1st - 5th graders study God’s Word using "The Gospel Story Bible" that teaches how to discover Jesus in the Old and New Testaments.
- Middle School LifePrep - Second Floor Education Building - Room 212 - Led by Chip Perry
- High School LifePrep - Second Floor Education Building - Room 211 - Led by Brian Parker